Recommended Immunizations for the Public
The Immunization program provides a variety of recommended childhood and adult immunizations to the public.
- Immunizations are available to residents of Illinois
- Adults and children of all ages
- Children with health insurance that covers immunizations should obtain their shots from their physician
- Regularly scheduled immunization clinics are held at three sites located throughout Will County.
- Clients must bring their immunization records with them to receive shots.
- Children must be accompanied by their parent/guardian.
Fee for Services
- Children’s vaccine (including Flu): $23.75/dose
- Adult vaccine is priced according to the vaccine type. Adult flu shots are $40.00/dose
Medicaid and Medicare are accepted. Childhood immunizations will not be denied due to inability to pay.
Phone: 815-740-8143 or 877-942-5807
FOR ADDITIONAL FLU SHOT INFORMATION, call 815-774-7360
APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED AS OF JUNE 1, 2018 (call 815-740-8143 to make appointments)