Dear Will County Community Health Center Patient,
You may have received an enrollment packet from the Illinois Department of HealthCare and Family Services requiring you to enroll in a Medicare and/or Medicaid Managed Care Health Plan. By the end of 2014 most people with Medicaid and Medicare insurance will be asked to select a managed care plan (HMO) and designate their Primary Care Provider (PCP). We would like to continue to serve your health care needs. If we are not assigned to you as your PCP, you may call your insurance provider and ask to switch to a provider at the Will County Community Health Center.
These Health Plans will provide all of your healthcare needs and help coordinate your care.
These Health Plans go by several different names.
· Coordinated Care Entities (CCE)
· Managed Care Community Networks (MCCN)
· Managed Care Organizations (MCO)
· Accountable Care Entities (ACE)
The Will County Community Health Center provides services to the following populations:
· Families – adults and children
· Women services, prenatal and gynecology
· Children with special needs
The Will County Community Health Center contracts with the following Health Plans in our area to provide services to our patients:
1) Illinicare HMO –Medicaid and Medicare HMO, MMAI Dual Eligibles
2) Meridian HMO Medicaid and Medicare HMO
3) AETNA Health, Inc Private insurance HMO, PPO, Aetna Select, National Advantage, Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO and POS.
4) Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid HMO, Medicare Advantage, MMAI Dual Eligibles
5) Land of Lincoln PPO ( Marketplace private insurance)
6) Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) PPO
7) BCBS Medicaid HMO
8) BCBS Medicare/Medicaid HMO for Dual Eligibles
1) Dentaquest Medicare/ Medicaid Managed Care network (Illinicare, BCBS, Aetna Better Health Dental)
2) Delta Dental
To learn more about your health plan choices, please contact Illinois Client Enrollment Services at 1-877-912-8880 or visit www.EnrollHFS.illinois.gov.
We look forward to meeting your healthcare needs.
The Providers and Staff of the Will County Community Health Center