Adults 17 years old and younger who meet the following criteria:
- Children and Adolescents who have had multiple, or lengthy admissions to a SOF and/or community-based inpatient psychiatric facilities.
- Children and Adolescents who may be at imminent risk of hospitalization or who may be in need of less restrictive but still more intensive services that are available in the community.
- Children and Adolescents who have a serious emotional disturbance and/or mental illness and who need on-going outpatient psychiatric treatment to remain in the community with particular emphasis on those recently discharged or deflected from an SOF or community-based psychiatric facility.
- Children and Adolescents who have had contact or are currently involved with the Juvenile Justice System.
- Children or Adolescents who are receiving Individual Care Grants (ICG) from the State of Illinois with the express purpose of treating mental illness.
- Children and Adolescents who are Medicaid or Medicaid Expansion eligible to receive services pursuant to DHS/DMH Medicaid Rule 132.
- We accept: Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Medicare, Medicaid Expansion, Private Insurance, and Sliding Fee scale.