Adults 18 years old and older who meet the following criteria:
- Persons who have had multiple, or lengthy admissions to an SOF and/or community-based inpatient psychiatric facilities.
- Persons who may be at imminent risk of hospitalization or who may be in need of less restrictive but still more intensive services that are available in the community.
- Persons who have a serious and/or chronic mental illness and who need on-going outpatient psychiatric treatment to remain in the community with particular emphasis on those recently discharged or deflected from an SOF or community-based psychiatric facility.
- Persons who are Medicaid or Medicaid Expansion eligible to receive services pursuant to DHS/DMH Medicaid Rule 132.
- We accept: Medicaid, Medicaid Expansion, Medicare, Private Insurance, and Sliding Fee scale.