Will County Community Health Center Announces
The Patient Portal is HERE
Your health care provider wants to communicate with you online!
· You now have access to your medical record at home.
· The portal offers you a secure way to access their medical record online.
· The portal allows you to see your lab results, send a message to your provider, request an appointment, look at your health care summaries, and find patient education information.
· You can register for portal access by visiting www.nextmd.com/enroll.
· Patients need a “token” number to set up the account. This token number is provided by the Registration area of the health center and should be used within 30 days or they expire.
· Make sure you write down and save your user name and password created for future use.