Summary of Services
The Community Health Center offers a broad range of health services to the citizens of Will County. The Center has a 24 hour answering service and bilingual staff and physicians. Fees are based on a sliding scale according to income. Appointments are preferred; walk-ins are accepted based on availability.
As Your Medical Home we can help you manage your total health care, as well as your cultural and language needs. Our highly trained and compassionate nurses and staff members work closely with our doctors, dentists and managers to provide a quality experience for patients needing services at the center.
Tell us about other health care professionals who care for you. Keep us informed about your medical history, current medications, ER visits, recent test results to ensure safer care and better health outcomes.
- Family Practice / General Medicine- Physical exams, diagnosis, and sick visits are provided to adults as well as children.
- Text4Baby Program - Get support throughout your pregnancy & your baby's first year with FREE text messages on topics like prenatal care, baby health, parenting and more. Find out more at Text4Baby.
- Pediatrics - Physical exams, including well baby exams, school exams, sick visits, immunizations, medical diagnosis, and treatment for all illnesses for children. Download the School Physical information flyer below.
- Family Planning - Medical exams, pregnancy tests, lab tests, counseling, women's health education, and family planning methods are provided to meet your individual needs. Download the Family Planning Brochure below.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)- Counseling, testing, treatment, and follow-up care.
- HIV / AIDS Testing- Available by appointment and walk-in.
- Women's Services- Prenatal and gynecological care is provided. Prenatal care through delivery is available at any stage of pregnancy. We encourage you to seek care as early in the pregnancy as possible. Gynecological care provides a full range of services including breast exams and cancer screening.
- Behavioral Health Services- Behavioral Case Management Services include assessment of individuals social service needs, linking them with community res